The Plugin That Still On My Dashboard
For the first time, I found these plugins on my dashboard and my curiosity about what is the function of these plugins makes me brave myself to try out them. Actually, the lists are long, but these are the plugin that still on my dashboard.
Classic Editor is an official plugin maintained by the WordPress team that restores the previous (“classic”) WordPress editor and the “Edit Post” screen.
It makes it possible to use plugins that extend that screen, add old-style meta boxes, or otherwise depend on the previous editor.
Classic Editor is an official WordPress plugin, and will be fully supported and maintained until at least 2022, or as long as is necessary.
At a glance, this plugin adds the following:
- Administrators can select the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can allow users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can choose which editor to use for each post.
- Each post opens in the last editor used regardless of who edited it last. This is important for maintaining a consistent experience when editing content.
In addition, the Classic Editor plugin includes several filters that let other plugins control the settings, and the editor choice per post and per post type.
By default, this plugin hides all functionality available in the new Block Editor (“Gutenberg”).
Ad Inserter Plugin:
Ad Management plugin with much-advanced advertising features to insert ad codes at optimal positions.
Supports all kinds of ads including Google AdSense, Google Ad Manager (DFP – DoubleClick for publishers), contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net, and rotating banners.
Insert ads where other plugins fail.
It’s all about the settings.
I can HIGHLY recommend this plugin to anyone looking for an easy way to manage ads within WordPress.
Features – check the documentation for the complete list
- AdSense integration
- Support for Google Ad Manager (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- Syntax highlighting editor
- Code preview with visual CSS editor
- Automatically inserts ads on posts and pages
- Insert before or after post
- Insert before or after content
- Insert before or after paragraph
- Insert before or after random paragraph
- Insert before or after multiple paragraphs
- Insert before or after image
- Insert before or after comments
- Insert before or after excerpt
- Insert near any element on the page (using CSS selectors)
- Insert above the header (after
- Insert in the footer (before
- Insert at relative positions in posts
- Insert between posts on blog pages (in-feed AdSense)
- Insert between excerpts on blog pages
- Insert between comments
- Insert at custom hook positions (
do_action ()WP function)
- Insert before or after any HTML element using CSS selectors
- Visual HTML element selector (DOM explorer)
- Avoid inserting ads near images or headers (AdSense TOS)
- Disable ads on individual posts or pages
- Insert header (
<head>section) and footer code
- Insert raw HTTP response header lines
- Insert Google Analytics, Matomo (Piwik) or any other tracking code
- Code generator for banners and placeholders
- AdSense code generator
- Visual advert editor – create adverts from scratch
- Manual insertion: widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call
- Sticky (fixed) widgets (sticky sidebar – the sidebar does not move when the page is scrolled)
- Custom alignments and styles
- Insert different ad codes on AMP pages
- Custom CSS class name for wrapping divs to avoid ad blockers
- Use shortcodes from other plugins
- Use custom fields as defined in posts
- Use post title, tags or category names to create contextual adverts
- PHP code processing
- Ad labels – show customized label above adverts
- ads.txt editor
- Ad rotation (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Timed ad rotation – define times to rotate adverts in a single ad block
- Create rich media ads with standard WordPress TinyMCE editor
- Adblocking detection – popup message, page redirection
- Desktop/mobile device detection (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Blacklist/Whitelist categories, tags, taxonomies, post IDs, URLs, URL query parameters, cookies, referrers, browsers, operating systems
- Easy copying and pasting ads or settings using the internal clipboard
- Can wait for jQuery when it is deferred
- Use it with Google Site Kit or replace it to have more control over ad placement
- Simple troubleshooting with many debugging functions
- Function to visualize inserted blocks
- Function to visualize AdSense ads with ad names and IDs
- Function to visualize available insertion positions
- Function to visualize HTML tags
The Best WordPress Ad Management Plugin? Ya!
Both Google and Amazon recommend this plugin for inserting ads, which is a testament to its quality
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 stars – check Ad Inserter reviews
Pretty Link Plugin:
Sassy Social Share:
Sassy Social Share enables your website users to share the content over Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Whatsapp, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, and over 100 more social sharing and bookmarking services.
This is the Simplest and Smoothest Social Sharing plugin with optimized and great looking vector icons.
Note: Plugin will not work on the local server. You should have an online website for the plugin to function properly.
This plugin does not save any cookie in the browser of the user visiting the website having this plugin installed
- GDPR Compliant
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor
- Compatible with myCRED (append myCRED referral ID at the end of the url being shared)
- Around 100 Social Sharing/Bookmarking services
- Social Media follow icons (Redirect website visitors to your Social Media pages)
- Share counts are supported for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Buffer, Reddit, Pinterest, Odnoklassniki, Fintel and Vkontakte
- FREE Icon Customization options
- Options to specify sharing icon shape – Square, Round and Rectangular
- Options to specify sharing icon size – minimum 16 pixels, no upper limit
- Options to specify sharing icon backround color and logo color
- Share counter customization options
- Enable share count cache with option to control cache refresh time-frame
- Enable/Disable vertical/floating sharing interface on mobile device
- Url Shortening Service integration
- Standard and Floating layout for Social Share icons
- Customizable Target Url for Social Sharing
- Rearrange Order of Social Share icons
- Specify Position of Social Sharing Bar with respect to content – Top and Bottom
- Enable/Disable Social Sharing on default/custom post types
- Enable/Disable Social Sharing on individual pages/posts
- Enable/Disable total/individual social share count(s)
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Compatible with AMP
- Enable Social Sharing at WooCommerce products
- Official Like Buttons (Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet, Pinterest Save, etc.)
- Widgets and Shortcodes
- Compatible with BuddyPress, BBPress, WooCommerce
- Multisite Compatible
- Supports HTTPS-enabled websites
- 24/7 quickest support
What makes this plugin Stand Out from others?
- Free: Yea, right. It is a free plugin. You need not pay a single penny to use the features of this plugin.
- No Need to Register Anywhere: You do not need to create an account at their website to use this plugin.
- No Middle Layer: Plugin runs totally on your website server without any communication to the servers.
- Absolutely Simple: Plugin configuration is kept dead simple. Screenshots are provided with options wherever required.
- Free Icon Customization: Icons can be customized in thousands of ways using the options available within the plugin, for FREE.
- Mobile Responsiveness: Icons can be adjusted according to the width of the mobile device, using the plugin options.
- Perfect Vector (SVG) Icons: Social Share icons are Scalable Vector Graphics, meaning these load fast, scalable to any size, and are stunning on High-PPI screens (Retina and Retina HD displays).
- Optimal Loading time: Loading time of Social Sharing icons is optimal and if you compare with other plugins, you will find it less than that of all those plugins.
- Lightweight Code: the developers follow best coding practices to ensure efficient loading and performance.
- The support team is working 24/7 to answer your queries and assist you. The quickest to respond.
- You can provide your feedback at hello[at]heateor[dot]com
Apart from the plugin mentioned above, it will be different on your website from the others. It depends on what your website/blog is about.
So, thank you if you still with me at this point. Please tell me what plugin you know or also uses on your website?
Ok, have a great day, and bye!