The Chat button by GetButton
The Chat button by GetButton takes a website visitors directly to the messaging app such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp and allows them to initiate a conversation with your customer. After that, both you and your customers can follow up on the conversation anytime and anywhere! It’s free and paid if you are want to go to the next level.
- Version: 1.4.0
- Author: Whatshelp
- Last Updated: 1 week ago
- Requires WordPress Version: 2.7 or higher
- Compatible up to 5.4.0
- Active Installations: 60,000+
- WordPress.org Plugin Page »
AVERAGE RATING: 4.5 ratings based on 161 ratings (based on 161 ratings)
Why should I use the Chat button?
- Keep the conversations going even if visitors leave your website.
- View customers’ profiles, get closer to, and engage with them to increase sales.
- Support customers anywhere, anytime, even on your mobile phone.
- Plugs Right In: Installs in less than 60 seconds, and can be custom configured to match your personal style.
- Works everywhere: Works on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Messaging Apps: Supports Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Snapchat, Line, WeChat, Telegram.
- One or Several Channels: Set up the only messaging app or add several channels.
- Greeting message: Proactive greeting message increases chats up to 10X.
- Multilingual: Supports multilingual sites and multisite networks.
- Super fast and lightweight: Buttons’ SVG icons are super-lightweight and pixel-perfect at any display resolution.
- The chat button is 100% free, forever.
- It’s clean and cool. The chat widget is simple, beautiful, and convenient.
- No signup, no login, no account necessary.
- Trusted by the 123.531 websites.
GetButton offers 24×7 support.
Activate Pro Features to get more chats and sales only for
$4,99 $2,49/month (billed annually)!
Don’t have a GetButton account? Create one for free here!
Adding GetButton Chat Button to your WordPress site is really easy, follow these steps :
- Install and activate the GetButton Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After installation, click the GetButton section in the left toolbar.
- Create your own button at www.getbutton.io/widget and copy the button code.
- Go back to WordPress console, paste the code, and press Save changes.
So, what kind of chat tool are you using? please let me know, and thank you.